Choosing the Right Realtor
- I grew up in Kamloops and then moved to the Lower Mainland in the early 80's to explore Career opportunities.
- During that time, I earned my diploma from BCIT in Marketing Management-Professional Sales and started my sales career in professional sales selling an insurance program to ophthalmologists, optometrists and opticians in the four western provinces of BC, AB, SK, and MB.
- In 1995, I received my real estate licence.
- From 1996-2003 I was a top producing Realtor® with the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board helping my clients buy and sell in Surrey, Delta, White Rock, Cloverdale, and Langley.
- Transferred my Real Estate licence to RE/MAX Real Estate (Kamloops) in 2004.
- Member of the RE/MAX 100% Club, RE/MAX Platinum Club and Hall of Fame award levels
- RE/MAX Western Canada Top 100
- I have been a Top Producing Professional Realtor® for over 18 years
- I have an extensive background in home construction and carpentry which I learned from my dad, who was a General Contractor in Kamloops and worked in commercial and home construction.
- When I am not working my wife and I are actively involved in raising our 3 teenage sons. We are all active in various sports and sporting events. I love the outdoors including, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, cross- country skiing, and motorcycling.
- The four pillars of my Real Estate business are keeping my agreements and honouring my promises, giving great service by really listening to the needs of my clients with open, honest communication, creating a buying or selling strategy and asking my clients for referrals.
- My years of experience and excellent negotiating skills have helped hundreds of buyers and sellers get the best possible deal in any Real Estate market.
- My goal is to strive and make each home buying or selling opportunity for my clients a smooth fun experience where they want to refer me to their friends and family because it was such a positive experience. I want my clients to have the confidence they are in expert hands.